Skip to main content

How to make Pancake from Scratch

Pancake is the kid's favorite breakfast. Toppings such as chocolate, syrups, and jams are a great combination for this. It is super easy to do. It won't take much of your time.



Pancake can be easily made from scratch. Here are the ingredients: (Cut on the video)

Dry Ingredients:
1 cup All purpose flour
1/4 cup sugar
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda

Wet ingredients:
1 egg
1 tbsp. melted butter
3/4 cup milk mixed with 1 tbsp. vinegar

Instruction here:
http://bit.ly/MommyJPancake

Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GT: clothesaholic

Hi! it's my first time to join this Girl's talk contest! I wann give some try! I want to wear this kind of dress... kaya lang, hindi ako nabiyayaan ng magandang harapan, LOL! walang kakapitan!

GT: Techie Talk

I'm a techie person but I don't have enough budget to buy all those latest gadgets. my laptop and cellphones, camera and handycam were all given to me. :)) as of this moment, i want to have this one: hopefully i'll have it in a month or two. I really like it's feature and yet affordable (pero need pa ring pag-ipunan) Samsung Champ Duos WiFi E2652W  the second one that i would really wanted to have is an Apple Ipad. it would really a big help for if  I would have this. Sa klase ng trabaho ko na nakatutok sa PC, kahit i'm out I'd still can do my work. Apple Ipad

Blue Monday: Favorite Mug

I started my Monday with my favorite coffee at my working table. This mug happens to be my favorite mug, too!  Happy Blue Monday! You may want to check other's blue entry by clicking the badge bellow: