Skip to main content

HOME BASED JOB, WORK ONLINE

JOB HIRING!
Data Encoders/Data Entry Specialist
We are currently looking for encoders, work at home moms/dad, working students, or anybody who is capable to encode data online and would like to earn at home.

Start earning at home, from 300.00 to 500.00 pesos a day by just posting articles and encoding data online.

With processing fee for only Php350, this is for activation of your dashboard or account.

This is not a scam online job and is worth giving a try.

Application Requirements:
1. Must be a legitimate Filipino Citizen, currently residing in the Philippines.
2. Age 15 to 45 years old
3. High School/College level or Graduate.
4. Basic knowledge on internet and Excel, Word or Powerpoint.
5. Accessibility on internet at home is an advantage.
6. Must be residing on a place where (LBC) money transfer services are available.

For more details, kindly visit http://www.unemployedpinoys.com/

If you are brave enough and choose to become a Freeman, then you are welcome to join this community for a change, and discover the best in you. Join us in our journey as we explore the world of real opportunities.

For those who are interested please message me or

Text/vibe me at 09178589583 – Jannet Vergel de DiosJOB HIRING!
Data Encoders/Data Entry Specialist
We are currently looking for encoders, work at home moms/dad, working students, or anybody who is capable to encode data online and would like to earn at home.

Start earning at home, from 300.00 to 500.00 pesos a day by just posting articles and encoding data online.

With processing fee for only Php350, this is for activation of your dashboard or account.

This is not a scam online job and is worth giving a try.

Application Requirements:
1. Must be a legitimate Filipino Citizen, currently residing in the Philippines.
2. Age 15 to 45 years old
3. High School/College level or Graduate.
4. Basic knowledge on internet and Excel, Word or Powerpoint.
5. Accessibility on internet at home is an advantage.
6. Must be residing on a place where (LBC) money transfer services are available.

For more details, kindly visit http://www.unemployedpinoys.com/

If you are brave enough and choose to become a Freeman, then you are welcome to join this community for a change, and discover the best in you. Join us in our journey as we explore the world of real opportunities.

For those who are interested please message me or
Text/vibe me at 09178589583 – Jannet Vergel de Dios



Photobucket

Comments

  1. Hi Jannet! I'm Heather and I was hoping you would be able to answer a quick question regarding your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com I would greatly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GT: Techie Talk

I'm a techie person but I don't have enough budget to buy all those latest gadgets. my laptop and cellphones, camera and handycam were all given to me. :)) as of this moment, i want to have this one: hopefully i'll have it in a month or two. I really like it's feature and yet affordable (pero need pa ring pag-ipunan) Samsung Champ Duos WiFi E2652W  the second one that i would really wanted to have is an Apple Ipad. it would really a big help for if  I would have this. Sa klase ng trabaho ko na nakatutok sa PC, kahit i'm out I'd still can do my work. Apple Ipad

GT: clothesaholic

Hi! it's my first time to join this Girl's talk contest! I wann give some try! I want to wear this kind of dress... kaya lang, hindi ako nabiyayaan ng magandang harapan, LOL! walang kakapitan!

Mommy Moments: Preggy Tales

Happy Mother's Day!  It took almost two years before I got pregnant with my first baby.  I took series of medication just to get pregnant. When I suspected I was pregnant, I bought a pregnancy test without telling to my husband. I woke up early in the morning, took the test and the result was positive. There I told to hubby that we were having our long awaited baby. We were really happy that time. Nothing can compare it! I was lucky because I never experienced pregnancy symptoms like vomiting and nausea. I was just sleepy all the time and very lazy. When I was 6 months pregnant, My hubby went abroad to work. I gave birth without him on my side but he was constantly calling and knowing my conditions. But I never told him that I was already in contraction because I won't like him to be worried and might affect his work. The labor lasted 10 hours and gave birth to a 7.04 lbs baby girl through normal delivery... and that's the time my sister called hubby. Hubby's hom...