Skip to main content

READY FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2013-2014

     Few days to go, schooling will start. I'm pretty sure mommies are busy preparing for it. As for me, despite of being super busy at work, I got to enroll Jopay and JP last last week. At the same day, we bought their school needs at National Bookstore. Kids were so excited. Naalala ko tuloy when we were young. Their bags are not new, they are still in good condition. I just bought them 3 pairs of socks each and still will use their old uniforms. Medyo tumangkad sila pero still kasya pa naman.
     Every night after work, I covered 2-3 books. Hindi ko talaga makaya ng isang upuan lang. :) And now, I think all were done! They are ready!! Yey!


Jopay's School Items. She preferred Hello Kitty for her notebooks and stickers (which I made)


While JP's preferred Adventure times for his notebooks and spongebob in his crayons and pencil case.
They also need to prepare for grooming kit.. I'm yet to complete them pala. I just bought them hand sanitizer.



Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue Monday: Favorite Mug

I started my Monday with my favorite coffee at my working table. This mug happens to be my favorite mug, too!  Happy Blue Monday! You may want to check other's blue entry by clicking the badge bellow:

GT: clothesaholic

Hi! it's my first time to join this Girl's talk contest! I wann give some try! I want to wear this kind of dress... kaya lang, hindi ako nabiyayaan ng magandang harapan, LOL! walang kakapitan!

GT: Techie Talk

I'm a techie person but I don't have enough budget to buy all those latest gadgets. my laptop and cellphones, camera and handycam were all given to me. :)) as of this moment, i want to have this one: hopefully i'll have it in a month or two. I really like it's feature and yet affordable (pero need pa ring pag-ipunan) Samsung Champ Duos WiFi E2652W  the second one that i would really wanted to have is an Apple Ipad. it would really a big help for if  I would have this. Sa klase ng trabaho ko na nakatutok sa PC, kahit i'm out I'd still can do my work. Apple Ipad