Skip to main content

Confused about My Baby's Gender

I had an ultrasound last monday.. (Sept.24). I requested my OB to have an U/S again to know my baby's gender. My baby seems so cooperative and my OB said she's a Girl... but not 100% sure (It's kinda disappointin!!!)... Well, I have been referred for a CAS (Congenital Anomaly Scan) by 1st or 2nd of October and confirmation of our baby's gender will be known. I hope! By the way, CAS is not just for gender confirmation but it is a thorough scan for all about baby's body...
I'm pretty excited to buy his/her stuff. I know white is general but of course I wanted it to be has a little touch of pink or blue. I already have tie sides, pajamas, booties and mittens... from my 7 month old niece.


Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday's Yellow & Blue: Greece Trolley Bus

Happy  Monday everyone! I'm here again for another yellow and blue Monday. My aunt who's working in Greece sent me pictures of beautiful sceneries there. Greece is a country of beauty and history. I wish I could go there someday. One of the pictures she sent me is a trolley bus. This trolley bus is one of the major transpo vehicle in Greece and did you know that it runs through electricity... It's my entry for:

Blue Monday: Favorite Mug

I started my Monday with my favorite coffee at my working table. This mug happens to be my favorite mug, too!  Happy Blue Monday! You may want to check other's blue entry by clicking the badge bellow:

GT: Techie Talk

I'm a techie person but I don't have enough budget to buy all those latest gadgets. my laptop and cellphones, camera and handycam were all given to me. :)) as of this moment, i want to have this one: hopefully i'll have it in a month or two. I really like it's feature and yet affordable (pero need pa ring pag-ipunan) Samsung Champ Duos WiFi E2652W  the second one that i would really wanted to have is an Apple Ipad. it would really a big help for if  I would have this. Sa klase ng trabaho ko na nakatutok sa PC, kahit i'm out I'd still can do my work. Apple Ipad