Skip to main content

Choosing a Printer

Single-function inkjet

For those who didn't know, my business is Computer Rental and Printing services. At first, it is just computer rental and printing. Later on, people are looking for scan and photo to be printed. I make invitations, print photos and documents, Scan picture and photo copy. Most of my income comes from printing.

One of the most important things to consider is to have a good printer. There are many ways to consider in buying one:

First, look for the brand. What brand is suitable for you?
  • If you're a student, there are types of printers that print everyday text like hands outs, reviewers or projects.
  • Photo lovers who want their pictures to be printed and displayed, there are types of printers that optimize photos.
  • There are also type of printer that suitable for offices because it's high speed prints and lower cost up to 50%. To save a space for small offices. Printers with photocopy and fax is perfect.
Second, Type of a printer. What do you need? There's a Laser type and Ink Jet type. Laser type prints faster, otherwise Ink Jet printer prints less speed to produce more quality output. There's also all in one printed with scanner, copier or fax which saves not only money, but space. As for me,who have a business, I might consider to buy a printer with scanner, photocopy and fax.

And lastly, look for great offers.

Consider this HP all-in-one Printer like I am using now. It is user-friendly and Easy to use. No wonder my customers keep coming back because I gave them a satisfactory services with the help of this printer.




Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue Monday: Favorite Mug

I started my Monday with my favorite coffee at my working table. This mug happens to be my favorite mug, too!  Happy Blue Monday! You may want to check other's blue entry by clicking the badge bellow:

GT: clothesaholic

Hi! it's my first time to join this Girl's talk contest! I wann give some try! I want to wear this kind of dress... kaya lang, hindi ako nabiyayaan ng magandang harapan, LOL! walang kakapitan!

GT: Techie Talk

I'm a techie person but I don't have enough budget to buy all those latest gadgets. my laptop and cellphones, camera and handycam were all given to me. :)) as of this moment, i want to have this one: hopefully i'll have it in a month or two. I really like it's feature and yet affordable (pero need pa ring pag-ipunan) Samsung Champ Duos WiFi E2652W  the second one that i would really wanted to have is an Apple Ipad. it would really a big help for if  I would have this. Sa klase ng trabaho ko na nakatutok sa PC, kahit i'm out I'd still can do my work. Apple Ipad