Skip to main content

BC Blogger's Meme: How much time do you spend on Facebook?

Photobucket


I spend my time in facebook while I'm still awake. From the start I wake up, till I close my eyes!:D  I check updates from time to time while busy doing household chores. When I'm not too busy, I spend this time chatting with friends or relative who's online. I also play games, but stopped when reached the highest level. Facebook helps me a lot... I'm selling stuff through this, I've found my old friends, and shared my blog's posts. FB is already a part of my daily routine.

My first time joining this wonderful meme...
...and a big thanks to last week's sponsors:


Blogaholic Mom

Riza Written

Momma Helps

Single Mother on the Go

Hot Fun Stuffs

Earn Online with Miss C

Here Comes April

Digital Catharsis

Mum Writes

Blogger’s Nook

My Sassy Chef

Sassy Promotions

El Oweini’s Life

Life Ascending

Consumer Mom Talks

Kharen’s Corner

I live to Eat

Chris Chronicles

JeanBeltran.info

The Way I See It

Two4Luv

Travel Sites and Scenes

Little Nars

The GreenHorn Thoughts

Celebrity Lifes

gene + experiments

Virtual Tralala…

My Thoughts in Letters

RJ’s Mama

Piece of Mine




Photobucket

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blue Monday: Favorite Mug

I started my Monday with my favorite coffee at my working table. This mug happens to be my favorite mug, too!  Happy Blue Monday! You may want to check other's blue entry by clicking the badge bellow:

GT: clothesaholic

Hi! it's my first time to join this Girl's talk contest! I wann give some try! I want to wear this kind of dress... kaya lang, hindi ako nabiyayaan ng magandang harapan, LOL! walang kakapitan!

GT: Techie Talk

I'm a techie person but I don't have enough budget to buy all those latest gadgets. my laptop and cellphones, camera and handycam were all given to me. :)) as of this moment, i want to have this one: hopefully i'll have it in a month or two. I really like it's feature and yet affordable (pero need pa ring pag-ipunan) Samsung Champ Duos WiFi E2652W  the second one that i would really wanted to have is an Apple Ipad. it would really a big help for if  I would have this. Sa klase ng trabaho ko na nakatutok sa PC, kahit i'm out I'd still can do my work. Apple Ipad