Skip to main content

BC Blogger's Childhood Food

Photobucket


Food that takes back to my childhood...hmmm...I do have lots of foods to remember during my childhood days.. but what's the most is an ice cream made by my father. Cheese, coconut or avocado were the flavors he often made. I think it is also called "dirty ice cream." I really don't know why it is called by that. Basta, my tatay's ice cream was prepared clean..:D Anyway, I remember every during my elementary recognition day, he made ice cream as my thankful treat to my classmates and teachers for being on the top list.

picture from baking and books
Last week's participant:


Photobucket

Comments

  1. I wish I can make my own ice cream. Madali lang ba?

    Join us this week

    http://www.mommydiary.net/2011/06/bc-bloggers-meme-and-how-to-become-100-richer.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blue Monday: Favorite Mug

I started my Monday with my favorite coffee at my working table. This mug happens to be my favorite mug, too!  Happy Blue Monday! You may want to check other's blue entry by clicking the badge bellow:

GT: clothesaholic

Hi! it's my first time to join this Girl's talk contest! I wann give some try! I want to wear this kind of dress... kaya lang, hindi ako nabiyayaan ng magandang harapan, LOL! walang kakapitan!

GT: Techie Talk

I'm a techie person but I don't have enough budget to buy all those latest gadgets. my laptop and cellphones, camera and handycam were all given to me. :)) as of this moment, i want to have this one: hopefully i'll have it in a month or two. I really like it's feature and yet affordable (pero need pa ring pag-ipunan) Samsung Champ Duos WiFi E2652W  the second one that i would really wanted to have is an Apple Ipad. it would really a big help for if  I would have this. Sa klase ng trabaho ko na nakatutok sa PC, kahit i'm out I'd still can do my work. Apple Ipad