Skip to main content

Invitations using adobe photoshop

Invitation using adobe photoshop

Knowing how to work with adobe photoshop is one of my greatest achievements. it's kinda hard but rewarding afterwards. i spend amount of time in reading and watching the tutorials until I finally I got the right blending and matching of photos and background. it also took lots of patience and hard works for me.

During summer vacation, no more school projects. no printing job.. less income!

Fortunately, being able to make invitations using this photoshop help me a lot during this season. Wedding and Baptismal often occurs this time.

when i do invitation the things i ask:

  • Occassion 
  • Motif/themes - preferred by the customers.In the  wedding it's very important. theme also is very important in a birthday celebration unlike baptismal. if it's a girl, we all know that it's pink and blue for a boy. I mostly do the background.
  • Name of the Celebrant - correct spelling is important.
  • Date and Time  - precise date and time should be acquired. 
  • Church and Reception Area - I ask the exact address of the reception.
  • Photo - if the invitation is wedding, i normally suggest for a big resolution of their pictures saved in a USB flash drive (taken in studio). Other customers want their baby's picture taken here. (I only have a digicam, hoping to have a DLSR someday! ^^)
  • contact no. - i ask their contact number for future questions....
here are some samples of  invitations I've done:

 wedding invitation for guests only 
a first birthday invitation 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue Monday: Favorite Mug

I started my Monday with my favorite coffee at my working table. This mug happens to be my favorite mug, too!  Happy Blue Monday! You may want to check other's blue entry by clicking the badge bellow:

GT: clothesaholic

Hi! it's my first time to join this Girl's talk contest! I wann give some try! I want to wear this kind of dress... kaya lang, hindi ako nabiyayaan ng magandang harapan, LOL! walang kakapitan!

GT: Techie Talk

I'm a techie person but I don't have enough budget to buy all those latest gadgets. my laptop and cellphones, camera and handycam were all given to me. :)) as of this moment, i want to have this one: hopefully i'll have it in a month or two. I really like it's feature and yet affordable (pero need pa ring pag-ipunan) Samsung Champ Duos WiFi E2652W  the second one that i would really wanted to have is an Apple Ipad. it would really a big help for if  I would have this. Sa klase ng trabaho ko na nakatutok sa PC, kahit i'm out I'd still can do my work. Apple Ipad