Skip to main content

Ectopic pregnancy

Ectopic Pregnancy

It is exactly 2 years since I had an Ectopic pregnancy, we should have a  third child.

I was able to retrieved my blog 2 years ago and wanted to share:

Dated April 23, 2009

"a week ago, i was excited when i found out that i was pregnant.. it was unexpected, not in the plan but felt very blessed.
and it was very different from my previous pregnancies…
i felt lots of pain at my back,  stomach and chest. i immediately thought there was something unusual. after the night i knew i was pregnant (12am when i had a pregnancy test) the pain became worsened and can’t bear to stand or walk. i called my ob-gyne, Dra. Evelyn Lao and told about my situation. she advised me to go to a nearest clinic to make an appropriate remedy for my situation..but, i want her to take care of me. so, hubby took me there. when i told my doctor all what is happenning to me, she told me that i was having an ectopic pregnancy and needed an immediate operation. to be sure, i was given a referral for a transvi ultrasound to the nearest hospital. confirmed! the sonographer (dra. Mavic of Sto nino Hosp) worried about my situation. i loss lots of blood, the fallopian tube was already ruptured and may baby…did not survived. i knew it will never survive!
we’re not ready… we did’t have any idea that from that day i will be confined and had an operation… need a blood transfusion… and goes..
i survived… i lost my baby! 
i survived.. because of my faith to God and because of the prayers of the people who love me.
it was unexpected..not in the plan…but felt very blessed… that i survived."

my 3rd pregnancy test kit still with me

Another heartbreak for me when I knew my OB Gyne Dra. Evelyn Lao passed away a week ago...

Comments

  1. Aww... Death of a friend. Truly sad news. :(

    Everything happens for a reason. God has a plan.. and I'm sure, you're baby is with Him, as we speak.

    Cheer up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I just let God do whatever His plans for me..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really sad. But in God's perfect you will surely have another baby. Cheer up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for visiting my site and also for your comments on my post about my miscarriage.

    I also had an ectopic pregnancy six months ago (three months before I got pregnant on my miscarriage a week ago). It is a disheartening experience to experience two unsuccessful pregnancies. Actually the last one was more painful (emotionally) since I saw the little embryo on the clot of blood that my body expelled.
    God sometimes does not grant what we ask for, for He has better plans for us. (^^)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blue Monday: Favorite Mug

I started my Monday with my favorite coffee at my working table. This mug happens to be my favorite mug, too!  Happy Blue Monday! You may want to check other's blue entry by clicking the badge bellow:

GT: clothesaholic

Hi! it's my first time to join this Girl's talk contest! I wann give some try! I want to wear this kind of dress... kaya lang, hindi ako nabiyayaan ng magandang harapan, LOL! walang kakapitan!

GT: Techie Talk

I'm a techie person but I don't have enough budget to buy all those latest gadgets. my laptop and cellphones, camera and handycam were all given to me. :)) as of this moment, i want to have this one: hopefully i'll have it in a month or two. I really like it's feature and yet affordable (pero need pa ring pag-ipunan) Samsung Champ Duos WiFi E2652W  the second one that i would really wanted to have is an Apple Ipad. it would really a big help for if  I would have this. Sa klase ng trabaho ko na nakatutok sa PC, kahit i'm out I'd still can do my work. Apple Ipad