Skip to main content

smartbro..smart nga ba?

ay naku! 6nights and 5days nang mawala ang internet connection ko.. it was actually few hours before typhoon juan came. i've been so busy at the shop researching, typing and printing school projects of my customers when the canope fell down. the costumers had no choice but to go home or go to another computer shop. since i haven't any smart sim card, kinabukasan pa ako nakatawag sa hotline ng smartbro ng smart. okay naman ang operator, she immediately scheduled the service maintenance to a day prior to my call. a day after, 2 technicians came to see the canope.. it was literally "see" the canope. hindi man lang nagtry na itayo. well, let say natakot dahil madulas ang roof, they say they will just wait the roof to dry, e paano kung isang taong umulan??? okay, pupunta muna daw sila somewhere else, wait for atleast 5hrs para maakyat nila ang bubong. after 5, 6, 7, 8 hours hindi bumalik!! call ako ulit sa customer service, and there i knew na niresched daw ang maintenance by 3days more. i asked the operator na baka pde ireschedule ng kinabukasan kase computer shop ung samin. and more importantly, there were many students na umaasa sa akin. some of them have projects that were already given to me and needed to do. no show after that day. my husband told me to call the smart hotline again.. and i told him na huwag na lang. nakukulitan na rin ako sa sarili ko sa patawag tawag sa hotline. until the 5th day. finally, may nagpunta na technician. akyat agad sa bubong, tinayo agad ang antena, pinalitan ang canope, nilabas ko ang laptop, check ang signal, configure doon, configure dito. hindi naman makalogin sa smart portal. they just instructed me to log in and the rest will turn out well. since, i already knew how to log in to the portal, i let them go. and after logging in, there was an error code, reactivation failed daw. i should call the customer service.. and i do what instructed.  i called the hotline again.. ang nakakainis pa, mahina ang signal ng smart, putol putol ang call. one operator told me that the technician should not go until it was done and okay. and that was my mistake. buti na lang my husband knew that the technicians always eat in carenderia near our place. he went there and asked na bumalik dito to see the error. ayun..finally, naayos din.
imagine the 5days of income na nawala sa akin.. my customers went to other shop. but i know they are still loyal to me. buti na lang campaign time, i still have my printing job working. mga kandidato na nagpagawa ng mga papers nila. hayz.. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue Monday: Favorite Mug

I started my Monday with my favorite coffee at my working table. This mug happens to be my favorite mug, too!  Happy Blue Monday! You may want to check other's blue entry by clicking the badge bellow:

GT: clothesaholic

Hi! it's my first time to join this Girl's talk contest! I wann give some try! I want to wear this kind of dress... kaya lang, hindi ako nabiyayaan ng magandang harapan, LOL! walang kakapitan!

GT: Techie Talk

I'm a techie person but I don't have enough budget to buy all those latest gadgets. my laptop and cellphones, camera and handycam were all given to me. :)) as of this moment, i want to have this one: hopefully i'll have it in a month or two. I really like it's feature and yet affordable (pero need pa ring pag-ipunan) Samsung Champ Duos WiFi E2652W  the second one that i would really wanted to have is an Apple Ipad. it would really a big help for if  I would have this. Sa klase ng trabaho ko na nakatutok sa PC, kahit i'm out I'd still can do my work. Apple Ipad