Skip to main content
Got a new alarm for our shop.
 Last last week, a computer shop near our place has been robbed and took away 8 units of computers. And the worst thing is... the shop has just opened few months ago. I'm worried with ours. though it was already triple locked, my husband put an alarm sensor. but more to it are some precautions to avoid this kind of incident:

  • We made sure that our doors were properly locked.
  • We invest an alarm sensor that could possibly make our neighbors awake.
  • We never let strangers especially those who have doubtful gesture to come in.
I really don't want our investment  turn into nothing. And i believe that there's really no safe place to live in if there's still bad people roving around. Everyone must be extra careful...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GT: Techie Talk

I'm a techie person but I don't have enough budget to buy all those latest gadgets. my laptop and cellphones, camera and handycam were all given to me. :)) as of this moment, i want to have this one: hopefully i'll have it in a month or two. I really like it's feature and yet affordable (pero need pa ring pag-ipunan) Samsung Champ Duos WiFi E2652W  the second one that i would really wanted to have is an Apple Ipad. it would really a big help for if  I would have this. Sa klase ng trabaho ko na nakatutok sa PC, kahit i'm out I'd still can do my work. Apple Ipad

GT: clothesaholic

Hi! it's my first time to join this Girl's talk contest! I wann give some try! I want to wear this kind of dress... kaya lang, hindi ako nabiyayaan ng magandang harapan, LOL! walang kakapitan!

Mommy Moments: Preggy Tales

Happy Mother's Day!  It took almost two years before I got pregnant with my first baby.  I took series of medication just to get pregnant. When I suspected I was pregnant, I bought a pregnancy test without telling to my husband. I woke up early in the morning, took the test and the result was positive. There I told to hubby that we were having our long awaited baby. We were really happy that time. Nothing can compare it! I was lucky because I never experienced pregnancy symptoms like vomiting and nausea. I was just sleepy all the time and very lazy. When I was 6 months pregnant, My hubby went abroad to work. I gave birth without him on my side but he was constantly calling and knowing my conditions. But I never told him that I was already in contraction because I won't like him to be worried and might affect his work. The labor lasted 10 hours and gave birth to a 7.04 lbs baby girl through normal delivery... and that's the time my sister called hubby. Hubby's hom...