Skip to main content

First Vita Plus...So Full of Life!


Vitaplus health drink really works for our family. i am confident that it really helps eliminate disease and illness. from our own experience, we can share testimonials that may help others know the benefits of this wonder drink.

i am now a registered dealer. since our family uses first vitaplus juice drink, i preferred to be a dealer to get discounts and save a lot. the registration fee is 7,699 pesos and i already had the power pack along with me,ready to use and ready to sell. my first client was my lola who had an eczema in her leg. she was not a believer at first but i convinced her to drink it after showing her the story of a teacher who had the same condition that i printed from the site that can be seen in testimonial section. after a week, she has seen the good effect and really convinced. she even helped me advertise the vitaplus in our neighbors telling her stories about the wonder drink.
two years ago, my mother suffered from blurred vision, a complication of her diabetes. the ophthalmologist suggested to her that she needs to undergo laser treatment  to remove the clotted blood in her eyes. she was very afraid then and worried she might can't see anymore after the laser treatment. a friend of her introduced the vitaplus and after weeks of drinking, she felt a lot of improvement and can see clearer.
that time i was busy with my business and unintentionally ignored the wonders of vitaplus and the possible earnings if register as a dealer.. and now here i am.. giving a lot of effort to tell everyone the wonders of this product. how it can cure illnesses and how it can change the life of someone.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blue Monday: Favorite Mug

I started my Monday with my favorite coffee at my working table. This mug happens to be my favorite mug, too!  Happy Blue Monday! You may want to check other's blue entry by clicking the badge bellow:

GT: clothesaholic

Hi! it's my first time to join this Girl's talk contest! I wann give some try! I want to wear this kind of dress... kaya lang, hindi ako nabiyayaan ng magandang harapan, LOL! walang kakapitan!

GT: Techie Talk

I'm a techie person but I don't have enough budget to buy all those latest gadgets. my laptop and cellphones, camera and handycam were all given to me. :)) as of this moment, i want to have this one: hopefully i'll have it in a month or two. I really like it's feature and yet affordable (pero need pa ring pag-ipunan) Samsung Champ Duos WiFi E2652W  the second one that i would really wanted to have is an Apple Ipad. it would really a big help for if  I would have this. Sa klase ng trabaho ko na nakatutok sa PC, kahit i'm out I'd still can do my work. Apple Ipad