Skip to main content

melason

i don't know. but i found myself getting hooked with the new pinoy big brother's famous couple. it's unusual for me to follow any celebrity's updates and whereabouts. i find it waste of time but wow! i even created a twitter account  just for MELASON...just to get updated. i even signed up and became a member of their own fan website. i love them! they are just being true...like what you see is what you get! i really can't explain.
MELASON - for Melai + Jason. i really can't explain further what i feel.. (Nalason ako!)

i watch their moments at youtube because i missed the episodes of PBB in tv. i never failed to read articles about them, even their appearance in tv shows of ABSCBN. whoa! i'm now a certified MELASON addict.

(credits to the uploader)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue Monday: Favorite Mug

I started my Monday with my favorite coffee at my working table. This mug happens to be my favorite mug, too!  Happy Blue Monday! You may want to check other's blue entry by clicking the badge bellow:

GT: clothesaholic

Hi! it's my first time to join this Girl's talk contest! I wann give some try! I want to wear this kind of dress... kaya lang, hindi ako nabiyayaan ng magandang harapan, LOL! walang kakapitan!

GT: Techie Talk

I'm a techie person but I don't have enough budget to buy all those latest gadgets. my laptop and cellphones, camera and handycam were all given to me. :)) as of this moment, i want to have this one: hopefully i'll have it in a month or two. I really like it's feature and yet affordable (pero need pa ring pag-ipunan) Samsung Champ Duos WiFi E2652W  the second one that i would really wanted to have is an Apple Ipad. it would really a big help for if  I would have this. Sa klase ng trabaho ko na nakatutok sa PC, kahit i'm out I'd still can do my work. Apple Ipad